Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accepting this agreement, either by visiting the website, clicking a box indicating your acceptance, by clicking the accept button, or by applying for a position with LMC that references these terms, you represent that you agree with these terms. if you do not agree to accept these terms you must not use the Lithium Mining Corporation website.
Effective Date June 1, 2023
- “LMC,” “We,” “Us” or “Our” means Lithium Mining Corporation (“LMC”) or its subsidiaries, as applicable.
- “Service” means this Site and any and all content, data, information and materials contained therein.
- “Site” means any website which links to these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”).
- “Third Party Content” means certain third party content, tools, features, materials, websites, services, or advertisements which LMC makes available on or through this Service, or to which LMC links on any Site.
- “Terms” means these Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- “You” or “Your” means the company or other legal entity which is our client and for which you are accepting these Terms, including our client’s affiliates.
2. Binding Agreement.
- All other terms and conditions on this Site that govern particular features of the Site (the “Additional Terms”) are incorporated into the Terms by this reference. The Terms and any Additional Terms (collectively, the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions which govern your access to and use of the Site. The Agreement sets forth the entire, final and exclusive agreement between LMC and you with respect to your use of, and access to, the Service, and supersedes all previous oral and written terms, representations, or understandings concerning your use of, and access to, this Service. This Agreement is effective between you and LMC as of the date of your acceptance of this Agreement
- LMC shall not provide any services or provide any benefit to the extent that the provision of such services or benefit would violate applicable law or expose LMC or its affiliates to any sanction, prohibition or restriction under UN Security Council Resolutions or under other trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations.
- By using the Service, you agree to transact electronically through the Site. You agree that your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature. You further agree that your use of a key pad, mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar act/action, constitutes your signature as if actually signed by you in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your electronic signature, and the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your electronic signature.
3. Restrictions on Use.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms or on the Site, you may not download, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, resell, upload, transmit or distribute any materials or content, or any portion thereof from or linked to the Site or Service, except with the express written consent of LMC.
- In addition, you agree not to:
- Use or access the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement or display, transmit or otherwise make available on or through the Service material that is infringing, threatening, harassing, libelous, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, unlawful, tortious, harmful to children, invasive of another’s privacy or violative of third party privacy rights;
- Make any commercial or non-fair use of the copyrights, trademarks, logos, symbols, or any other mark, device, or commercial identifier of LMC or any of our third party licensors without the express written consent of LMC;
- Use or access the Site in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any LMC server or the networks connected to any LMC server;
- Interfere with any third party’s use and enjoyment of the Service;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any LMC server through hacking, password mining, or any other means; or
- Access the Service in order to build a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services.
4. Your Responsibilities.
You shall: (i) have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of all content and data submitted to the Service by you; (ii) comply with all applicable laws (including but not limited to export laws) in using the Service; and (iii) use the Service solely in accordance with any online instructions made available on or through the Site. You shall not disclose or share any ID(s) and password(s) – if any – used to access this Service. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your ID(s) and password(s). You agree to notify LMC in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Site by any party.
5. Job Applicants
- As an applicant for a position at LMC (“Applicant User”), that is utilizing the Services, you will be asked to submit information (“Submissions”) which is needed to initiate your application or interest in a position at LMC. This includes information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, education information, employment history, resume, background check information, questionnaire responses, and other application materials.
- Some of the events in the application proves may require LMC or an LMC recruiter to provide you with information related to your status as an applicant. In the processing, disclosure, and return of any Submissions, LMC will endeavor to use reasonable efforts to ensure your Submissions are accurate, current, and available to you, LMC, or any third party, such as recruitment partners, who may be authorized to access your Submissions.
- You agree that LMC is not responsible for the accuracy or availability of any information (including your Submissions) for which LMC is not the original source. You agree to validate the accuracy of any Submissions, as well as any information within the Services over which you have control.
- Should you make use of the Services to give access to, or disclosure of, your Submissions or any other information related to your employment to a third party, you agree that LMC shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever as a result of following such instructions regarding such access or disclosure.
- You warrant that: (a) you have the right and authority to provide any Submissions; (b) you have only disclosed information that is true, accurate, and not misleading (including by omission) and nothing you have submitted is known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading; (c) you have a legal right to be employed in the jurisdiction in which you are applying and if that legal right is limited in time, you have disclosed when it expires; (d) you are the individual who the Submissions relate to; (e) your Submissions would not infringe any legal obligation that you may have to any third party, including under laws related to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, confidentiality, notice period, restrictive covenant, non-competition, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (f) you were not, and will not, be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for entering your Submission or taking up any offer of employment, and any salary or wages paid to you upon taking up any offer of employment will not be remitted to any third party; and (g) there is no reason that you cannot perform all agreed upon job duties in a manner that is safe and not injurious to you or any other person, that has not been disclosed fully in your Submission, and you will immediately disclose any such reason should one arise.
6. Links And Third Party Information.
- Third Party Content is not maintained or controlled by LMC, and as a matter of policy, LMC does not independently verify, prescreen or monitor any such Third Party Content. While we believe the Third Party Content is from reliable third party sources, we are not responsible for the availability, content, completeness, adequacy, utility or accuracy of such Third Party Content. LMC does not make any endorsement, express or implied, of any Third Party Content.
- Certain Third Party Content is subject to additional specific terms and conditions which can be found in Additional Terms and in applicable areas of the Site and websites linked to this Site. You acknowledge and agree that your use of such Third Party Content is subject to all these terms.
7. Disclaimers and Limits of Liability.
- THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION AND DATA ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LMC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST REVENUES OR LOST PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSSES AND BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE ON A LINKED WEBSITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain implied warranties, liability, incidental or consequential damages, so certain provisions of this Agreement may not apply to you.
You shall defend us against any Claim made or brought against us by a third party alleging that your use of the Services in violation of this Agreement, or the data or information you submit through the Service infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law; and shall indemnify us for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, us in connection with any such Claim; provided, that we: (a) promptly give you written notice of the Claim; (b) give you sole control of the defense and settlement of the Claim (provided that you may not settle any Claim unless the settlement unconditionally release us of all liability); and (c) provide to you all reasonable assistance, at our expense.
9. Changes to Agreement.
LMC reserves the right to make changes, modifications, amendments, and/or updates to this Service and the Agreement. When these changes are made, we will make a new copy of the Agreement available on this Site. Changes to the Agreement shall be effective when posted. You understand and agree that continued use of the Site after the Agreement has changed will be treated as your acceptance of the updated Agreement.
10. Term and Termination.
This Agreement commences on the date you accept it and continues until terminated in accordance with this paragraph. You may terminate your use of the Service without cause at any time upon written notice to us. We may terminate access to and use of the Service (a) at any time with or without cause, upon notice to you or (b) upon termination of your relationship with LMC for any reason. Sections 6 (Links and Third Party Content), 7 (Disclaimers and Limits of Liability), 8 (Indemnification), 12 (Governing Law) and 14 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement. We shall have no obligation to maintain or provide you a copy of any of your data in the Service following termination or expiration of this Agreement, unless otherwise specified in other applicable agreement between you and LMC, or unless legally required to be retained. UPON TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF MATERIALS STORED IN THE SERVICE WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICE.
11. Sanctions and Export Controls.
This agreement is expressly made subject to any laws, regulations, orders or other restrictions which may be imposed by the Government of the United States of America on the transaction of business activities with certain countries or nationals or residents of certain countries. Services are not available through LMC to any Restricted Entity (as defined below). You represent and warrant that neither you nor your organization is a Restricted Entity nor are you or your organization using the Services on behalf of or for the benefit of a Restricted Entity. “Restricted Entity” shall mean any individual or organization owned or controlled by, or acting as an agent for, any person or entity with whom a U.S. citizen, national, or company organized under the laws of or operating in the U.S. is prohibited from engaging in transactions by U.S. laws, including without limitation, a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List published by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
12. Governing Law.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, jurisdiction of the federal and State courts located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. You agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (1980) and Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA), as adopted by any state, are specifically excluded from application to this Agreement.
13. Limitation on Time to File Claims
- We may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement, without notice, to: (a) any affiliate of LMC; or (b) any party or its affiliate acquiring all or substantially all of the assets or stock by merger or otherwise of LMC or any affiliate of LMC. This Agreement may not be assigned by you without our prior written consent. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Questions or comments regarding the Service or the Agreement should be directed to LMC at:firstname.lastname@example.org